Created by hww3. Last updated by hww3,
5 years ago. Version #10.
When I have free time (as if I ever have any), I like to amuse myself with any of these projects. Much of the code I've written in my spare time is available under open-source licensing terms. For more information, please feel free to check out the following sites:
- Fins is a Model-View-Controller (MVC) web application framework written in Pike. This website is a web application built using Fins, called FinScribe.
- SpeedyDelivery, a mailing list server with a web based front end.
- tunesd is a iTunes Music Sharing server that allows you to share your music library with iTunes and Roku devices.
- Caudium is a modular web/application server written in C and Pike. I'm currently the project leader.
- GotPike is the community home for the Pike programming language.
Past Projects (though still useful):